Colombia Nestor Lasso Leachate Fermented Natural Pink Bourbon
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Amount of coffee
Each bag of specialty coffee contains 250 grams of whole beans.
Each box of competition style coffee contains 100 grams divided into 2 x 50 grams of whole beans.
Looking to buy larger quantities? Check out our wholesales section.
How to brew
The Double Bloom | 15 g coffee/250 g water
⏱ 0:00-0:10 | 50 grams
⏱ 0:30-0:40 | 50 grams
⏱ 1:00-1:10 | 150 grams
Brew time for this recipe should be between 2:40-3:00!
Regarding extraction, this recipe results in a TDS value of 1,35 ≈ 20,5 % extraction.
Shipping with UPS
With UPS we can guarantee a fast and professional delivery service that makes sure you get your coffee fresh.
Shipping with Post Nord
For international shipping: Once PostNord has shipped your coffee out of Sweden they hand it over to the destination country's national post service.
If you have special delivery instructions or requests, please leave a note in your cart before checkout.
FARM: EL DIVISO
REGION: HUILA - PITALITO
ALTITUDE: 1750 MSL
”We are so proud to be able to introduce this astonishing coffee to our Specialty line-up. Nestor and his brother Adrian produced the World Barista Championship winning coffee last year, and their ”coffee producing game” is just out of this world! This coffee’s complexity, florals and fruit forward character are totally stunning!” / Alexander
The farm El Diviso in Pitalito, Huila has quickly become one of the most well-known specialty coffee farms in the world. Coffee producers from all over the world are eager to learn from Nestor, Adrian and their team.
Taste description: Complex and intense with florals of rose hip and notes of sweet apricot, caramel and strawberry, perfectly balanced by a high-quality acidity and long sweet finish.
- Step 1 - Selection of cherries harvested ripe grain, oxidation 12 hours temperature 25 ° c.
- Step 2 - Anaerobic fermentation in a bag or plastic tank for 50 hours at a temperature of 18-16°c, we take the coffee to a tank for oxidation for 60 hours, maximum temperature 42°c.
- Step 3 - Take cherry coffee to bags of 50 kgs for anaerobic fermentation for 30 hours, temperature 16-20 ° c.
- Step 4 - Take coffee to tanks submerging them in water at 45°c, recirculation of leachate for 70 hours.
- Step 5 - Drying in a marquee maximum temperature 32°c, drying is interrupted at 18% humidity, it is transferred to black plastic bags in a cellar without light, it is left to rest for 60 hours and then continue drying until obtaining 11 % moisture.